Thursday, October 23, 2008

I love humor more than anything

Welcome to Down in the Flood. This blog was created at the request of a Mr. Berg who said that my rants would sound great in a blog format. Now I am not sure yet whether my rants on facebook and myspace as popular or whether this is a concerted effort to hoist me to the far reaches of the world wide web. Whatever it may be, I do feel less restricted here.
I just want to say that I love humor more than anything. If I had my choice of whether I could do what Stephen Colbert does or what Bill O'Reilly does, I would take Colbert any day plus some. O'Reilly is a soulless #@%!@##.
Anyways, enjoy everything here. You will get a variety from news, political commentary, to humor.
Never take yourself or things so serious that you cannot laugh at them.

1 comment: